The EYLF has five learning outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity.
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
- Children are confident and involved learners.
- Children are effective communicators.
The learning outcomes in the C&K Curriculum Approach aligns with both The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines (QKLG).
Each child is valued as an individual with differing strengths, abilities, experiences, interests and needs.
C&K educators skilfully partner with all children and families to create caring and vibrant learning communities.
In the year before school, university-qualified teachers guide and support children to be curious, capable and collaborative learners.
What is the NQF?
The National Quality Framework (NQF) provides a national approach to regulation, assessment and quality improvement for early childhood education and care and outside school hours care services across Australia. https://www.acecqa.gov.au/nqf/about
The NQF includes: