C&K has developed a range of policies to support educators and families to deliver the highest quality education and care. These policies address a broad range of issues and we strongly encourage you to become familiar with these policies.
Please access these on the C&K website C&K Policies and Procedures.
There are also some policies and procedures that a specific to C&K Everton Park Kindergarten. Policies are available here. Copies of policies and procedures and also available upon request at the Kindergarten.
Constitution/ Rules of the Kindergarten
As an incorporated association C&K Everton Park Kindergarten has a written set of rules (or constitution) to govern how it runs.
The rules set out:
- how the association operates
- the rights available to members
- how the management committee works
- how meetings will run.
Meeting Minutes 2021
Meeting Minutes 2020
- Belonging, Being & Becoming – the early years learning framework
- Qld Health – Time out Poster – keeping your child & other kids healthy